Commercial General Manager
KCI Shanghai Co., Ltd.
KCI World’s Shanghai office is looking for a highly driven commercial manager for our Shanghai office, reporting directly to our Director in the Netherlands.
- Lead KCI’s commercial efforts in the Asia Pacific region; managing our sales team and develop new products for the market.
- Work with our Operational General Manager to lead the KCI Shanghai office.
- Organize our events in Asia and sell all our entire global product portfolio to the APAC
- Leading the sales efforts by example; picking up that phone and making sales yourself!
- Travel around the APAC region (focus on China domestic travel) to visit clients and events.
- Manage our editorial team in Shanghai.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, team management experience a plus.
- Pro-active attitude when it comes to developing new opportunities and addressing client
- Team-player; Cooperating with colleagues as a team, not work alone.
- Prior working experience in an international environment, and command good spoken and
written English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Experience in media sales or conference & expo sales a plus.
Interested to join our team?
KCI World is a technology driven, independent media and information group. The company is a market leader in processing and delivering technical information with a high added value for the global flow control communities in the process industries. Famous brands include Stainless Steel World, Valve World, Pump Engineer, Hose and Coupling World, Managing Aging Plants.
KCI’s portfolio contains over 120 media and 32 powerful labels with business in more than 80 countries worldwide. Founded in 1989, the company has achieved healthy annual growth and continues to further expand its products and services in Europe, the Americas, Middle East and Asia.
KCI World has created a powerful suite of communication tools, ranging from printed media, websites, online, research & intelligence, to conferences, exhibitions and training courses. With the company’s multimedia concept and multi-cultural staff working in offices in The Netherlands, Germany, Canada, China and India, KCI continues to develop solutions for all customers active in the global flow control industries.
Visit us: http://www.kci-world.com